Monday, September 29, 2008

Environmental and Posters

I'm having such a hard time with the Environmental Campaign. I've been trying to think of new ideas other than billboards and stuff, but nothing new is coming to mind. /sigh
I'm also thinking of using pottery, but I still need to find usable images. This lobby picture is really low quality that I may have to do it on another.
/cries


At least I have the main part of my posters done. I tried to put the splats in the background of the images but it looked way too busy with the flowers. I'm thinking of making them longer and putting a die cut at the bottom of the poster that look like the festival flags from the logo.

4 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    I like the lobby wall, very cool.

    I am not sure about the poster. I think I do not like the color boarders around the picture. But it might just be me.

    But overall bright and fun!

    Lea

  2. Anonymous said...

    j,

    i agree with the borders. there was something about the other comps that worked better. these borders take away from whats inside of them. if its not too late, can we omit those from the presentation tomorrow?

    joe

  3. Anonymous said...

    btw lobby looks great

    joe

  4. Anonymous said...

    yeah i agree with them the color borders is not suited with it. but the lobby is nice touch i like it

    Roy