Wednesday, September 10, 2008

In Progress-Comps 2




After working on my Sun Comps, I was not satisfied. I decided to come up with new ideas. While Joe was showing us past student work, I realized I was drawn more to the simple ones that only changed colors. I wanted to try to do something like that. This was my first atempt, which I don't think is too successful. /barf









I am so in love with this one. I can probably play around with the type a bit more, but overall these were the colors I wanted to do. It creates a festive atmosphere/mood. YAY! What do you think?
^_^

It reminds me of a piƱata. YAY!

1 comments :

  1. Legoman said...

    I definitely like your second logo a lot better. Do you think you could try putting the sub names below your color icons? It's probably just just me because when I look at your logo, that sub name is almost asking me to move it away from the main name! The logos themselves remind me more of an exotic drink or something, but I do feel like I want to whack it with a bat as well :P

    - Oleg